GET READY TO JOIN THE PFPS CLASS OF 2026!
ADMISSIONS PLACEMENT EXAM
Saturday, December 4, 2021
9:00am – 11:30am
- Registration for the Placement Exam is included with a completed admissions application.
- The Application fee and exam fee waived for all Catholic school students that apply by December 1st! ($75 savings)
- Test includes math, reading comprehension, and a hand-written essay.
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR FRESHMEN APPLICANTS
$1,000 merit scholarships
Awarded to the five students from the Class of 2026 with the highest national percentile composite scores on the placement exam.
Criteria for eligibility:
- Recipients must take the placement exam (HSPT) on December 4, 2021.
- Placement exam must be administered by Pope Francis Prep.
Note: while HSPT scores are accepted from other testing sites for the purpose of PFPS admissions, those scores are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients will be announced in late January or early February 2022.
- The scholarship is renewable annually provided the recipient remains on the PFPS High Honor Roll at each semester marking period (December and June).
- The scholarship is renewable annually provided the recipient adheres to the school’s Academic Integrity Policy at all times.
- The award will be applied each year as a discount to the recipient’s tuition account.
READY TO APPLY? CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO OUR ADMISSIONS APPLICATION.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Ann Rivers, Director of Admissions at 833-999-7673 or at email@example.com