COVID Code of Conduct for Return to Campus on January 6, 2021
In an effort to ensure the continued health and safety for all members of the Pope Francis Preparatory School community and to ensure personal responsibility to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, ALL students and parents/guardians are required to complete this COVID Code of Conduct no later than 12:00pm (Noon) on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. Failure to complete this form will preclude your ability to return to campus at which time you will be considered a remote learner.
For the purpose of this agreement, “I” refers to the PFPS student and “we” refers to the student’s parent/guardian(s). Please acknowledge understanding and agreement by marking the check next to each statement and digitally sign/submit by entering the student and parent/guardian(s) names at the bottom.
BEFORE EVERY SCHOOL DAY
Complete the COVID-19 assessment tool each morning. If you experience any of the following COVID-19 symptoms, you are expected to stay home and your absence needs to be reported to the school office by 9:00am (833-999-7673).
- Fever (100.0° Fahrenheit or higher), chills, or shaking chills
- Cough (not due to other known cause, such as chronic cough)
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Headache, when in combination with other symptoms listed
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Fatigue, when in combination with other symptoms listed
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies) and when in combination with other symptoms.
- Had “close contact” (defined as only those who have been within 6 feet of distance of the individual for at least fifteen minutes during a day while the person was infectious even if masked) with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Submit the form below if you plan to return to on-campus learning on Wednesday, January 6, 2021.
If for health reasons you are unable to complete the form, please contact our school nurse, Mrs. Jackson, at (833) 999-7673 ext. 1106 or email email@example.com